Thursday, March 08, 2007

White Hot American Summer



Whether or not you admire the Olsen twins’ style, you have to at least respect it. These days no chic chicas in the biz leave the house sans stylist, except maybe Sienna Miller, who’s British so she doesn’t count. But when an American relies on her own judgment in the closet, anything a step up from country bumpkin is a coup.




But regardless of whether luxe hobo is your personal style or not, this dynamic duo start trends rather than mimic them. In fact after both pint-size fashionistas sported their white frame sunglasses as early as last year with designers following suit including Luella and Proenza Schouler for their Spring 2007 collections.



Final Word: This summer, I plan to rock the retro punk look paired with something ultra feminine, say a baby doll dress. But steer away from skinny jeans, for fright of looking like some hipster-freak at Don Hill’s on a Monday- ew.

1 comment:

Rafe Totengco said...

It's so sic I love it. Can't wait to get the white Rayban Aviators. I missed it last summer but I'll be damned if I don't get it this time. Not that I want look like the Olsens. I just think anything white is cool.