Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Got The Blues

Whether I am the first person in the world to discover this or the last, I don’t really care. But after much effort, downloads and QT with T-Mobile I have successfully synched my laptop and my Blackberry using Bluetooth. I am now able to have an Internet connection on my computer wherever I have a data connection on my phone.

This is pretty much blowing my mind right now because A) I had been living without Internet in my apartment for about six months (ironic, right?) and B) I had previously been led to believe that Bluetooth was only used by crazy Euros attempting to anonymously connect in public. So I guess it makes sense that it would serve another purpose.

Final Word: Take that Time Warner. I knew I could live without you. Next up, figuring out how to watch Gossip Girl on my refrigerator.

No comments: