Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Charmed, I’m Sure



Just as I suspected (and I admit regrettably) Rachel Zoe’s magic style wand has worked wonders for her exclusive collaboration with Judith Leiber on a collection of viva la glam minaudieres. But who was I kidding? (see “5 reasons to hate Rachel Zoe” post) As much as I hate her manufactured “It” girl style, it works. I just don’t admit it out loud. Whether it’s leggings and flats (believe it or not we saw them first on all her clients: Mischa, Lindsay and Nicole) or these 70s retro glam clutches for Judith Leiber, she always seems to nail that I-want-it-need-it-have-to-have-it style. But let it be known that I still remain true to my affirmation of hatred towards her — I just kinda want to own one of these mesmerizing bejeweled snake creations. Damn.

Final Word: If you can’t beat 'em join 'em.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»